Read: Hebrews 9:1-14 again
- According to verse 11, how was the sanctuary Christ entered as high priest different than the one described in verses 1-7?
- According to verse 12, how was Christ’s entrance into that sanctuary different than the way the high priest in verses 1-7 entered into the sanctuary of the “first covenant?”
- According to the end of verse 12, what did Christ accomplish when he entered the true Most Holy Place with his own blood?
- According to verse 13, the sacrifices applied to people in the Old Covenant made them “clean” in what sense?
- According to verse 14, the sacrifice of Christ makes us “clean” in what way?