Read: Hebrews 5:11-6:3 again.
- According to verse 14, what makes someone spiritually “mature?”
- Verse 14 makes reference to “constant use.” What does this phrase mean?
- Chapter 6:1 gives the readers an exhortation. If you remember from earlier lessons, what is an exhortation and what makes it different than a command?
- In your own words, what does the author of Hebrews want from the original readers of Hebrews?
- Hebrews 6:1 refers to the “elementary teachings about Christ,” then it lists some of these elementary teachings, starting with the word “repentance….” Make a list of these elementary teachings from verses 1-2 and, in your own words, define each one.