Read: Hebrews 2:1-9
- What is the implied question in these verses?
- How is that question answered in these verses?
- Write your answer to the two “think” questions above into a one sentence summary of verses 1-4:
- What does the word “therefore” in verse 1 indicate?Remember the Big Idea from Hebrews 1:1-4 was “God has spoken to people in this age through his Son.” Here in Hebrews 2, verse 1 refers to “what we have heard.” What do you think this refers to?
- According to verse 1, what will be the result if we fail to “pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard?”
- What do you think that means?